- Anger Management
- Depression Treatment
- Sleep Disturbance
- Career Counselling
- IQ Assessment
- OCD Grief Counseling
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Personality Devlopment
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Loss Of Interest
- Clinical Psychology
- Concentration Problems
- Emotional Outbursts
- Personality Assessment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
FAMILY PORNOGRAPHY DESTROYS KIDS
My friend has counselled a young guy who was addicted to pronography He told me he can't do without it. One thing that struck me in his confession was when he said, 'my mum caused all this for me'.
Curiosity got hold of me & I asked him, how?
He said, my mum has always been dressing up before me, I am used to seeing her. Since I was 4 I always long to see mature ladies just the way I always see my mum dressing up before me.
I still remember seeing her regularly till I was 8 years & my dad do shout on her, 'send this boy out before you dress',
but my mum would always reply by saying, 'Stop planting evil thought in his heart'.
I then went into sex at age 10 and till now to heavy pornography
Dear parents, I hope you are not guilty of this?
You are dressing up before your 2 years son/daughter & you say he/she doesn't know anything yet?
Thats very cruel.
Sir/ma, that your child does not need to understand.
Seeing your nakedness or seeing you and your spouse making love is enough to plant abnormal sexual fantasies and urge in that child.
The scene sticks to the memory& they may want to explore & experiment what they are seeing.
How will you destroy your own children with your own carelessness?
Remember, it is a jet world!
Mummy, sit properly.
Dress properly too.
Daddy, don't wear ordinary boxer at home!
Don't say because you want to enjoy your freedom in your house. Its not your house alone, its a family house/home.
You are putting your children into sexual bondage through these acts.
Yes, they won't lust after you but you might be messing up and increasing their curiosity to see ladies out there.
Let's stop being 'pornographic materials' to our children.
Raising sexually pure children, it begins at home'
Thank you very much for the issues raised in family porn. It is still our responsibility to build virtue into our family. We need to learn from others.
Still on building virtuous homes. Look at this:
HABITS THAT SHOW IMPROPER UPBRINGING IN CHILDREN
Please, carefully look into the list below to see where you may want to make amends on yourself or the young ones you are caring for.
Children, if not properly groomed may never get to the top in life, even if the parents are at the top of their career.
Manners take you to where your education can't irrespective of your status, money or the "who you know" factor. This is not meant to hurt anyone or pinpoint on someone for their upbringing. Its a general message targeted to all the parents of today.
1) Going to your child's school dressed indecently? Think again.
2) Speaking rashly to your child's teacher.
3) Cursing, using foul words or swearing in front of your children.
4) Using makeup on children.
5) Dressing with tight clothes and indecently for children (they loose the sense of their princesshood and may not listen to u in future)
7) Your child hold the cup or glassware by the brim and you don't correct.
8) Your children don't greet and you just feel they will come around one day because they have a mood swing. ( You will be blamed for it)
9) Your children eat with their mouth opened and you feel they will grow up some day.
10) Your children bring home something you did not buy for them and you say nothing. ( that is the beginning of stealing)
11) They talk back at you and you conclude it's okay since you are a 21st century mummy. ( You will hate yourself if they do that outside and they are disciplined )
12) They interrupt when you are speaking with another adult and you think they are bold and clever. (Its really bad manners)
13) They exercise authority over their nanny and domestic staff and you let them be. ( that is bad parenting)
14) They say things like "my driver is on his way..."
I am not an advocate that children should call your domestic staff aunty or brother, calling them by name when they are not young people is not poise either. The use of Miss, Mr or Mrs will look good on them.
15) Your children don't say- 'Thank you' when they have been helped or served something and you are cool with that. (Bad parenting)
16) When your children cannot stand children who are less privileged.
18) When they pick their nose with their hands.
19) When they don't wash their hands after visiting the washroom.
20) When your children take something from the fridge without taking permission. (Bad parenting)
21) When your children don't knock on closed doors.
22) When your children don't collect from your hands the stuff you brought in as you walk in through the door.
23) When your children request for a bribe to carry out their home chores or extra task. (That is disgraceful )
24) When your children act like their grand parents irritate them.
25) When your children have not learnt to get up from the chair for the elderly or visitors to sit.
26) When your child tells a lot of lies. (You will both cry in the future)
27) When your child asks "who is that?" at a knock on your door instead of "please, who is there."
28) When your child is always seated by your visitors when being served drinks etc.
29) When your children still point their fingers at other people.
30) When your children play and jump around when prayers are going on.(age 4 above).
Dont be a 21st Century parent who cannot correct a child. Train your child so that when she/he grows up he will not depart frm it.
IT IS BETTER TO LET YOUR CHILDREN CRY AT AN EARLY AGE WHEN YOU CORRECT THEM, IF NOT YOU WILL BOTH CRY AT NIGHT WHEN THEY BRING DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY WITH BAD AND TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR.
Kavithalayaa Counseling Centre