- Liver Problems
- Acidity Treatment
- Gastritis Treatment
- Infectious Diseases
- Hernia Surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Specialty Diagnostics In Tuberculosis
- Intestine Surgery
- Obesity Related Lung Diseases
- Obesity And Other Lifestyle Disease Modifications
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ercp)
- Liver Resection
- Gi/hpb Surgery
- Obesity Control
- Bioimpedance Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (std)
- Couples Therapy
- Glandular Disease
Wine Causes Several Disorders including Obesity
WINE CAUSES SEVERAL DISORDERS INCLUDING OBESITY
Wine is fermented grape juice.
Ill effect of wine on health
Sleep deficiency – wine consumption lead to drowsiness,
Effect cardiovascular health-Too much alcohol consumption can lead to heart failure, blood pressure or stroke.
Fertility – Alcohol consumption during pregnancy cause birth defects
Pancreatitis- Excessive consumption can lead to severe or acute pancreatitis,
Effect on liver – excessive and prolonged use of wine can lead to liver scarring & inflammation,
Irritable bowel syndrome – The grape seed affects the excretory system and strains the stool.
Relation between obesity and wine –
1 wine contain high calorie –calorie from the wine stored as fat
2. Appetite stimulant –More we drink alcohol more food consumption increase.
3. Didn’t give filling effect- Wine is not food, It doesn’t create bulk and make you feel full for longer time
4. Affects neurotransmitter- It effects certain neurotransmitter in the brain which controls feeding process.
Wine is beverage not with beneficiary qualities. Too much wine consumption can be delirious for our health.